MIAMI — House of Horror Haunted Carnival opens to Thursday, October 5, 2017.
House of Horror is synonymous with Halloween with attractions such as two Haunt Experiences – 1455 Asylum and Gates of Phobia, a 3D Experience; Freak Emporium with a collection of oddities and curiosities from around the world; The Hellzapoppin a world renown theatrical ROCK-N-ROLL circus stunt-show and side show and all your favorite carnival rides and eats.
New this year is the Phantasma Music Festival, a two-day killer music experience with a line-up of great musical acts on November 3 and 4. In past years, performers at House of Horror have included The Chainsmokers, Calvin Harris, and Steve Aoki; 2017 is poised to be even BIGGER. A limited amount of Early Bird tickets are available now for the two-day music bonanza for just $59 which includes the concerts, all attractions and rides plus ONE Haunted House experience.
As a thank you to all of the first responders, FPL workers and City and Government employees, who have been working non-stop to keep us safe, restore power and bring our area back to life as it was before Irma, House of Horror will provide all those showing government and employee IDs with free admission for them and one guest on Opening night, Thursday, October 5th. Also, any Monroe County resident (up to a family of 4) with proper ID will also be given free admission in the hopes that a few fun hours will be a welcome change.
Tickets are on sale now with the following price options:
• Weekday Ticket (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday) $15 – Includes unlimited attractions and carnival rides plus ONE admission to both Haunt Experiences
• Child Ticket (Weekday) – 6 and Under $10
• Weekend Ticket (Friday -Sunday) $29 – Includes unlimited attractions and carnival rides plus ONE admission to both Haunt Experiences
• Child Ticket (Weekend) – 6 and Under $15
• Phantasma Music Festival (Nov 3 and 4 ONLY) 6 p.m. – 1 a.m.
For more information and to purchase tickets, please visit: www.houseofhorrorcarnival.com and: