Photo Credit Rodolfo Roman
Filled of excited and thrills, the Miami-Dade County Youth Fair is sure to entertain and The Roman Show could send you in for free.
Like our Fanpage, Subscribe to our Youtube channel and Follow us on Twitter and enter to win free tickets to the Fair, courtesy of The Youth Fair and The Roman Show.
From flaming divers, jugglers and a petting zoo featuring Kangaroos and camels, the Fair has excitement for everyone.
ODYSSEY: A MAGICAL JOURNEY
• Odyssey is an exciting, magical journey through space and time that you’ll never
forget. The all-new production for 2015 features spectacular illusions you won’t want
to miss. Enjoy original grand illusions, hilarious moments of comedy magic, stunning
costumes, and a finale you won’t see coming. Located at the Fuchs Pavilion.
ARCTIC GAMES HIGH DIVE ACT
• Humans cleverly dressed as Penguins perform real Olympic dives and stunts from
over 80’ above the pool at the Extreme Zone.
ROYAL HANNEFORD CIRCUS
▪ The celebrated Royal Hanneford Circus entertains “children of all ages.” This year’s
performances feature astounding Aerialist Perch, the Cube Act, Grandma The
Clown, the Gaucho Act and Mayya and the Housecats.
• An interactive show with powerful stunts, high flying acrobatics and amazing
• As seen on Ellen DeGeneres, Monday Night Football and BET Spring Fling.
BRUCE SARAFIN “THE WORLD’S RECORD JUGGLER”
• Featured in the Guinness Book of World Records for his juggling acts, which include
juggling chainsaws, saw blades and machetes!
• Craft beer experience with 60 taps with a Beer Festival every Saturday. Admission
to the Beer Haven Festivals on March 14, 21, 28 and April 4 require purchase of
separate festival admission. For prices, visit www.fairexpo.com.
• Outdoor seating and LIVE entertainment daily.
• An educational 18 ft. trailer with a 5-barrel brewery system called the Great
American Beer Station will show guests how beer is made. It is the largest mobile
brewery in the world.
OPA OPA SALOON
• The Opa Opa Saloon is back with its comfortable country setting, now located next
to the Crazy Mouse roller coaster on the midway. Guests will be able to sample a
fine craft beer selection, a variety of wine, as well as Sangria, homemade with fresh
• Visitors can try the brand new wine based margaritas or even a refreshing Piña
Colada, along with the signature Opa Watermelon or Blue Moon craft beers, both
served cold in harmony with slides of their corresponding fruit. Catering to local
tastes is the Big Rod Coconut Ale from Miami Brewing Company and the Lagunitas
• If you’re stopping by the fair, swing by this comfortable lounge, beat the heat and
enjoy the game. There’s never a lack of good company at the Opa-Opa Saloon.
• This hands-on entertainment experience will have kids enjoying a live cows and
goat’s exhibit, as well as give them the opportunity to learn how to make ice cream,
cheese, butter and soap. You’ll even learn how to shell corn with an old-fashioned
hand grinder and how to make syrup from sugarcane.
• The “farmstastic” show will be live in the World of Agriculture Tent.
SKYRIVER BUTTERFLY EXHIBIT
• Visitors will be able to walk among butterflies and participate in the unique
opportunity of feeding them.
SHOW ME SAFARI PIG RACES
▪ Pigs can’t fly …but they sure can run.
▪ Watch your favorite little ham race its way to the finish line everyday at The Oasis.
PETTING ZOO & PONY RIDES
• Kids will enjoy meeting all the friendly animals at the petting zoo and going on fun pony rides. Come meet a baby zebra, camel, sheep, alpaca, goats and pigs.
For more information, click here.